Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Arm Guards for Ana

I am really excited to share what I made today. It is always fun to sew for my family, and I don't do it enough! (I sometimes use the excuse that they are a province away, but I know Canada Post is right there, waiting for me to send my little creations over...)
This project is for my little cousin Ana. Ana has special needs and has a habit of biting her forearm. Unfortunately her habit of doing that can hurt her poor little arm, so I sewed up a few arm guards to protect her!

I tried to pick fun fabric, but I also needed to make sure it was fairly dark fabric because they will get dirty pretty quickly. Hopefully Ana (and my Aunt and Uncle) like the fabric choices!

That's just me... modeling how she will wear them. I hope you enjoy the thumbs up!


Up close!

I will be shipping them off in the morning. And because Ana has an older brother Noah, I get to start planning something to send him, I wouldn't want to leave him out of the fun! Right now I'm planning a stuffed hockey stick plushie because he is the biggest hockey fan ever!

PS: I made a few of these for her before, if you scroll down on this post you can see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment