Sunday, November 13, 2011

Reclaimed Leather Notebooks

A while ago (maybe even a year ago) my Aunt who is an Interior Designer gave me some of her old fabric swatch books. You know those books full of small squares of fabrics so you can get a feel for the different types... Just look at the picture below


Yes, so she gave me a book of leather samples a while ago, and they were so small I wasn't really sure what to do with them. I felt way to bad about the idea of throwing them away, so I just tucked them away waiting for inspiration to hit me. I finally decided to make them into cute little notebooks!


I had a lot of colours to pick from! The only colour I wish I had more of was the red. I never realized how lovely red leather was until now. 

 

 
 

There you have it. Some little leather notebooks. I know I will get that swatch book used up eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment